AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in European Union law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). The GDPR applies to an organisation if it collects data from EU residents or processes such data. We are not involved in either collecting data from EU residents or in processing such data. We do not offer our products or services within the EU and the EEA. As such, we are not required to conform to the stipulations of the GDPR. Therefore, while we endeavour to implement world-class privacy norms, we do not actively seek compliance with the GDPR. If you are an EU citizen, please be advised that by using this Website or transacting with us, you waive all and any entitlement that may otherwise be available to you under the GDPR. We disclaim any liability to ascertain the applicability of GDPR to you and/or to seek your consent of such waiver separately.
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a regulation that is intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States. The CCPA provides certain rights to California residents with respect to their personal data. The CCPA applies to a business that collects consumers' personal data, which does business in California, and satisfies certain financial thresholds. We are not involved in either collecting data from California residents or in doing business in California. We do not offer our products or services within California. As such, we are not required to conform to the stipulations of the CCPA. Therefore, while we endeavour to implement world-class privacy norms, we do not actively seek compliance with the CCPA. If you are a California resident, please be advised that by using this Website or transacting with us, you waive all and any entitlement that may otherwise be available to you under the CCPA. We disclaim any liability to ascertain the applicability of CCPA to you and/or to seek your consent of such waiver separately.
- TERMS USED IN THIS POLICY
- ABOUT THIS POLICY
- OUR COMMITMENT TOWARDS PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT OR PROCESS ABOUT YOU, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
- WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- WHERE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA WITH US?
- SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
- COMMUNICATIONS, ETC.
- SECURITY OF DATA
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- DERIVATIVE DATA
- CONTACT DETAILS
TERMS USED IN THIS POLICY
In this Policy:
- “Cookies” mean small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing, among other information, the details of your browsing history on that website.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- “Service” means a service that we provide for a fee or gratis. You are using our Service when you sign up or sign in to get access to any Service provided by us..
- “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Rupeezo” refer to Gigs Fintech Pvt Ltd.
- “Rupeezo Platform” means the set of proprietary APIs, SDKs, tools, plugins, code, technology, content, and services that are made available over the https://rupeezo.in/and includes the microsites created therefrom (including microsites created on third-party websites).
- "Website" refers to https://rupeezo.in/. You are using our website when you are also visiting our website.
- "you" refers to you, as a visitor to the Website, as a user or subscriber of the Services.
ABOUT THIS POLICY
OUR COMMITMENT TOWARDS PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us. We will use your personal information only in the manner set out in this Policy. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, clients, prospects, and other third-parties. This Policy sets out how we deal with your personal information.
Our commitment towards protecting your personal information includes the following obligations:
- We promise to protect your privacy and treat the information you give us as confidential.
- The information you provide to us will be used by us only for the purpose for which it was sought.
- We will never sell your personal data to anyone.
- Your decision to provide or not to provide any information will respected without question.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT OR PROCESS ABOUT YOU, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We collect information, including personal data, about you to be able to make the Rupeezo Platform and Services useful to you. We use this information to undertake and accounts your creditworthiness which in turn may enable you to make applications for one or more credit facilities (“each “Application for Credit”) to credit providing financial institutions/ partners affiliated with Rupeezo. Each of the credit worthiness assessment and the application for a credit facility form part of the Services offered by us. We also provide risk evaluation and management services to financial institutions/ partners affiliated with Rupeezo. Our Services also rely on other factors such as the limit of credit facility (“Credit Limit”) sought and other parameters including credit eligibility requirement set out by the financial institutions/ partners affiliated with Rupeezo. We use the information available on the Rupeezo Platform for providing such Services.
This information may be collected by us from the data which you give to us while using our Services or using the Rupeezo Platform. We collect information from you at the time of account creation and on on-going basis to create and update your profiles to determine the manner in which you can avail our Services. We may also derive your information from other sources. Such information may, inter alia, include the following:
- Your personal identifiable information including your demographic details (such as your name, gender, marital status, age), contact details (such as your email address, postal addresses, telephone number);
- Your financial information including banking details (such as your credit/debit card details, wallet information, bank account no., bank, branch, IFSC), your fiscal details (such as your income, expenses);
- Your technical information collected by our technology (such as your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address);
- Your usage and preference information to assign you with unique identifiers to enable us to identity you while you use our Services;
- Information voluntarily provided by you while using our Services (such as engaging with third-parties over the Rupeezo Platform);
- Information generated while you transact on Rupeezo Platform;
- Security-related information used by you while accessing the Rupeezo Platform (such as usernames, passwords, email addresses)
- Information which you store on our servers (such as images, documents);
- Information available in the public domain, including over social media platforms (such as your picture, etc.);
- Information pertaining to any other person in respect of whom you make disclosures through the Rupeezo Platform or while using our Services (such as a nominee). In such case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other investor(s) for whom an enquiry/ transaction has been made, has agreed to have the information shared by you, disclosed to us and further be shared by us with our business partners.
By using our Services, you authorise us and/or partners affiliated with us to obtain your credit report from Credit Bureau or any other agencies authorised by the Reserve Bank of India in this behalf that hold credit history or related information and also give us and/or partners affiliated with us the right to use your credit report, social media profile/ content, cell phone data and employment data for authentication, credit scoring, credit decision purposes or such other legitimate use.
We may process the data that we have about you, in the following manner.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of your visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your Service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. In addition, we may use third-party analytics tracking services such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the Website and Services in order to improve our performance metrices, and for communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our Website and Services.
- We may process your data that is provided to us during the course of you taking assessments on our Website (“response data”). The response data may include your name, age, and your responses to the questions that we may ask you/ documents submitted by you. The source of the response data is you. The response data may be processed for the purposes of providing our services, ensuring the integrity of our operations and processes, maintaining back-ups of our databases, and for communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
- We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website (“profile data”). The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, bank account details, broking account details, and demat account details. The profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services, for providing Services to you, and for communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration and operation of our Website and Services.
- We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our Services (“service data”). The service data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, bank account details, broking account details, and demat account details. The source of the service data is you. The service data may be processed for the purposes of providing our Services, ensuring the security of our Website and Services, maintaining back-ups of our databases, and for communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our Website and business. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may process information that you post for publication on our Website or through our Services (“publication data”). The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our Website and Services. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our Website and business. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our Services (“enquiry data”). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you and for and for communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
- We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information (“customer relationship data”). The customer relationship data may include your name, your job title or role, your contact details, and information contained in communications between us and you or your employer. The source of the customer relationship data is you or your employer. The customer relationship data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications, promoting our products and services to customers, and for communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our Website and business. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our Website (“transaction data”). The transaction data may include your contact details, your banking details, your credit card details, bank account details, and the details of the transactions carried out by you. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of providing Services, keeping proper records of those transactions, and for communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our business. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data”). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters, and for communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
- We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. In some cases, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our Website and business and communications with our business counterparts.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section, we may process any of your personal data identified in this Policy where necessary for:
- the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
We may use your data for the following purposes.
- To create and authenticate your account with the Rupeezo Platform;
- To identify you as a registered user of the Rupeezo Platform and to administer your account. This also includes creating a single profile on you based on the information available on the Rupeezo Platform;
- To enable you to use the Rupeezo Platform and our Services;
- To enable communications with the financial institutions/ partners affiliated with Rupeezo and accordingly facilitates transactions by you;
- To publish fact-based views and opinions regarding, inter alia, the Services offered on the Rupeezo Platform, based on the information available on the Rupeezo Platform;
- To improve the quality of your experience when you interact with the Rupeezo Platform and use our Services;
- To send you notifications, verification message(s) or email(s);
- To allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary or respond to your queries and assist you with customer service or technical support;
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes, customer analysis, market research and statistics;
- To request for reviews of our Services or any other improvements;
- To prevent and detect fraud or abuse of our Services as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any potential unlawful or prohibited activities.
WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
You hereby permit us an expressly consent to the use of your personal data for the purposes listed below. We may share your data with legal or statutory or regulatory agencies or authorities; our employees, officers, advisors and agents; our partners, transactional counterparties such as including financial institutions, suppliers or service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be), etc. solely for the purposes listed in this Policy.
We may share the information given by you with third parties where we feel that such third parties may improve the quality of services imparted by us to you.
We may share your personal data with our service providers, ad-servicers, ad-platforms and third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify you particularly. We may share legally permitted information with third party that we may engage to perform certain tasks including but not limited to payment processing, data hosting, and data processing platforms to understand how you engage with us and develop an understanding of how you prefer to interact with us. We may hire such third party for market research, surveys, etc. and may provide them with legally permittable information specifically for use in connection therewith. All such information will be shared in a manner which does not identify you particularly.
We may collect financial information and disclose the same to third-parties as necessary to complete billing operations. We may require you to make payments for the Services availed by using your credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque/cash. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by you through the authentication process. Your credit card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. We provide you an option not to save your payment details. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not fully safe and you should exercise discretion while using the same.
In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We only share your personal data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis with any third party. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of your information is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the third parties with whom we part this information. In all circumstances we shall ensure that your personal information is protected by strict confidentiality agreement. We shall not allow any third parties to retain your personal information longer than what is warranted by the nature of services rendered.
By agreeing to avail the service offered by Rupeezo, you agreed to the collection, use and sharing of your personal data or Information by Rupeezo as per the terms of this Policy. You always have the right to refuse or withdraw your consent to share/dissemination of your personal data by contacting us as per the details provided in this Policy. However, in such an event, you may no longer be eligible to avail our services.
We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise intentionally transfer your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address to market research companies, direct marketing companies or anyone else. The only exceptions when we may disclose your personal information to third parties are as follows:
- You request us to share, or consent to us sharing, your data with the third parties for a specified purpose;
- We provide your responses to a third party who is contractually bound to keep the information confidential and use it only for research or statistical purposes
In the rare but possible circumstance that the information is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, orders or for similar legal or regulatory requirements.
WHERE DO WE PROCESS AND STORE YOUR DATA?
Your data will be processed and stored in India. However, we may store your data with servers located across various countries. Further, we may engage third-parties to process your data on our behalf. Such third-parties may be located across various jurisdictions. By agreeing to the terms of this Policy, you provide us with your explicit consent to process your information mentioned above for the purpose defined in this Policy. The data protection regulations in India or such other jurisdictions mentioned above may differ from those of your country of residence.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
Your personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Subject to exceptions based on your continuing use of the Rupeezo Platform, we intend retain your personal data as follows:
- Usage data will be retained for a minimum period of one week following the date of your visit, and for a maximum period of ten years following the date of your last visit.
- Response data will be retained for a minimum period of one month following the submission of your response, and for a maximum period of ten years following the submission of your last response.
- Profile data will be retained for a minimum period of one day following the date of deletion of your profile on our Website, and for a maximum period of ten years following such deletion.
- Service data will be retained for a minimum period of one month following the fulfilment of the Service, and for a maximum period of ten years following the last date on which any obligation in respect of such Service concludes.
- Publication data will be retained for a minimum period of one week following the publication of such data, and for a maximum period of ten years following the date on which such data is removed from such publication.
- Enquiry data will be retained for a minimum period of one day following the date of the enquiry, and for a maximum period of ten years following the date of the enquiry.
- Customer relationship data will be retained for a minimum period of one month following the conclusion of the said relationship, and for a maximum period of ten years following the conclusion of the said relationship.
- Transaction data will be retained for a minimum period of one week following the date of the transaction, and for a maximum period of ten years following the date of the last transaction.
- Notification data will be retained for a minimum period of one day following the date of unsubscribing from our newsletters, and for a maximum period of ten years following the date of request for such unsubscribing.
- Correspondence data will be retained for a minimum period of one day following the date of the communication, and for a maximum period of twenty years following the date of the communication.
In some cases, it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the following criteria:
|Sr. No.||Category of Data||Factors on which period of retention will be based|
|1.||Usage data||Parameters of usage being analysed|
|2.||Response data||Requirements of law|
|3.||Profile data||Nature of utilization of profile|
|4.||Service data||Nature of Service; requirements of law|
|5.||Publication data||Means of publication; citation of publication in other works|
|6.||Enquiry data||Means of enquiry; nature of Service enquired for|
|7.||Customer relationship data||Nature of relationship; requirements of law|
|8.||Transaction data||Nature of transaction; requirements of law|
|9.||Notification data||Terms of opt-in|
|10.||Correspondence data||Nature of correspondence; requirements of law|
Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or where we reasonably believe that the retention of such data is required in order to protect your or any third- party interest.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA WITH US?
This Section summarises the rights that you have in respect of your data. Please note that some of the rights available to you are subject to the requirements of the applicable law. You may peruse the relevant laws for a complete understanding your rights. Your principal rights concerning your personal data are as below:
- Right to access: You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Subject to the condition that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- Right to erasure: In certain circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restrict processing: In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you do not desire erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
- Right to object to processing: In some circumstances, you have the right to object to our
processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the
extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for the
performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority
vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you
make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can
demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests,
rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- Right to data portability: To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is: (a) consent; or (b) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the legal or contractual rights of third-parties or where the law requires otherwise.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by a written notice to us. In order for us to comply with your request, your notice must clearly state the right that you wish to exercise and identify your information in respect of which you wish to exercise such right. Please note that as a security measure, we may require you to verify your identity before accepting any request concerning your personal data.
A cookie is a file containing a unique identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may change the options on your web browser and block cookies. However, blocking cookies may disable certain features on the Rupeezo Platform, and may hinder an otherwise seamless experience to use our Services.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, that is, when the web browser is closed. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer- delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We will make commercially reasonably efforts to secure the data provided to us and adopt reasonable security practices to ensure that the information collected is secured as per the standards required by applicable laws in India. Our information security policy may contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that may be commensurate with the information being protected herein. We are committed to continuously develop and implement administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect such information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. While we endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure the information collected and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not entirely secure and that we cannot and therefore do not provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of the information collected.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
You may receive email updates from us through our newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If you wish not to receive them, please click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each message.
You may share your feedback and comments with us, including that relating to an issue or incidence. To report an incidence regarding your data, you may contact us using our contact details and inform us about such incidence.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We may generate derived data and anonymous statistical information based on the data available on the Rupeezo Platform. Such derived data and anonymous statistical information shall not identify you at a personal level, and shall be exclusively our property. We may use such data or information for any legitimate purpose as we may determine, without any compensation to you.
This Website is owned and operated by Rupeezo.
- We are registered in India under registration number [mention CIN], and our registered office address is Jagdamba Complex, 10th Floor, Link Road, Landmark-Movietime Building, Malad West, Mumbai 400064.
- You can contact us (a) by post: at our registered office address provided above; (b) by email: on [email protected]; (c) by telephone: on the contact number published on https://rupeezo.in/; (d) by Website: by using our website contact form on https://rupeezo.in/contact/.
We appreciate you taking the time to read this policy. We know that you are placing your trust in us when you choose to share your personal information with us and we intend to use it responsibly.